Helping Victims Of Mesothelioma Or Asbestos Exposure Related Lung Cancer Get The Best Possible Financial Compensation Results
The Lung Cancer & Asbestos Victims Center’s goal is the best possible financial compensation for individuals who have been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, or any other type of lung cancer caused by exposure asbestos at a workplace.
Who Qualifies: Any diagnosed victim of mesothelioma, or any type of lung cancer victim, where the individual was exposed to asbestos on the job. Researchers have discovered by adding asbestos to the work place the odds of getting lung cancer increases dramatically. There may be significant compensation for individuals if they were exposed to asbestos in their workplace, if they have now been diagnosed with mesothelioma, or any type of lung cancer. Asbestos exposure in the workplace has been linked to all of the major types of lung cancer, including Mesothelioma, small cell, large cell, adenocarcinoma and squamous cell lung cancer. Cancer of the lung is the most common form of the asbestos related cancers. The Lung Cancer & Asbestos Victims Center believes over 10,000 US citizens are diagnosed each year with mesothelioma, or all major types of lung cancer, with the common denominator being exposure to asbestos at work. Typically the asbestos exposure took place decades ago.
Compensation: Mesothelioma compensation claims can range from hundreds of thousands, to millions of dollars depending on where the exposure to asbestos took place. Lung cancer asbestos exposure claims can produce settlements in the tens, or hundreds of thousands of dollars. If a victim of mesothelioma or any type lung cancer had exposure to asbestos in their workplace, the Lung Cancer & Asbestos Victims Center will direct the victim, or their family members to most experienced mesothelioma law firms in the nation. These prestigious law firms consistently obtain the best financial compensation results for their clients. For more information please call the Lung Cancer & Asbestos Victims Center anytime at 866-714-6466, for instant help, support, and advice.
Important Note From The Lung Cancer & Asbestos Victims Center: If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, or any type of lung cancer involving exposure to asbestos, please call us for the names, and specific contacts for the most experienced mesothelioma lawyers in the nation.
What Types Of Workplaces Have The Worst Record For Exposing their Workers To Asbestos?
- US Navy-asbestos was on most US Naval vessels until recently especially in engine rooms
- Oil Refineries, or offshore oil rigs
- Shipyards, shipbuilding, or ship repair facilities
- US Military Bases
- Mines, or smelters.
- Automotive manufacturing, or repair facilities
- The Construction industry including roofers, welders, plumbers, and electricians
- Demolition construction job sites
- Steel Mills, or steel fabrication facilities
- Chemical plants
- The boiler manufacturing, or repair industries
- The Plumbing industry to include plumbing, or pipe manufacturing facilities, or plumbers
- The electrical manufacturing, or repair industries
- The power plant industries including coal fired, hydroelectric, and nuclear
- Aerospace industries including aircraft manufacturing, ship building, or repair
- Most major US manufacturing facilities prior to the mid 1980′s including automotive
- Automotive brake manufacturing, or repair facilities
- Any type of work facility where workers may have come into contact with asbestos, or where workers had long term exposure to asbestos